Code: 60150 , 1 pc
Do you have a stuffy nose and is it difficult to breathe? Don’t put up with discomfort, use aromatherapy with Mint Cherry Stick-Balm and enjoy every breath!
The mix of natural aromatic oils created according to Eastern recipes:
– helps to normalize nasal breathing;
– is suitable for support during the cold season and for cold prevention;
– improves the overall state of health;
– has an antiseptic effect;
– moisturizes the mucous membrane, preventing bacterial growth.
The refreshing, invigorating aroma:
– will help to restore attentiveness and focusing;
– has a distracting effect (e.g., in case of seasickness);
– will help «to get back to one’s senses» during physical and mental exhaustion.
Mint Cherry Stick-Balm is a convenient, compact and, most importantly, an effective product created according to Eastern recipes.
HOW TO USE:
Open the cap, bring the stick to your nose and inhale deeply 2–3 times. Use when necessary.
Wild cherry flower extract has an anti-inflammatory, refreshing and antiseptic effect.
Menthol oil is considered to be the most effective means for treating a stuffy nose at the initial cold stage. Menthol helps to reduce swollen mucosa and make breathing easier. It is excellent for toning, disinfecting, invigorating and relieving a headache.
Eucalyptus oil is a real hit for colds. Eucalyptus has a strong antibacterial and antiviral effect, prevents colds, normalizing breathing and moisturizing the nasal mucous membrane. It helps to “weaken” viruses, reducing their ability to attach to the nasopharyngeal mucous membrane.
One of the most popular products in the East. Tibetan and Indian healers said that it was capable of activating hot life energy Yang in humans, reviving and accelerating blood flow. Borneol is very popular for treating colds and their first symptoms, stuffy nose and throat discomfort.