A SOURCE OF CALCIUM, VITAMIN D AND VITAMIN B6
Code: 135463 , Weight: 90 tablets of 500 mg
Calcium is needed for the maintenance of normal teeth and bones. Vitamin D contributes to normal absorption/utilisation of calcium and phosphorus. Vitamin B6 contributes to normal protein and glycogen metabolism.
Content of biologically active substances:
- calcium citrate (from oyster shells),
- premix [acidity regulator: potassium carbonate,
- vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid),
- calcium (calcium lactate),
- magnesium (magnesium lactate),
- zinc (zinc sulphate),
- vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride),
- silicon (silica dioxide),
- manganese (manganese sulphate),
- boron (sodium borate),
- copper (copper sulphate),
- vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)],
- stabiliser: calcium stearate, potato starch.
5 tablets contain:
- Calcium, mg/ µg – 450 mg, % from NRV* – 56.25.
- Vitamin C, mg/ µg – 15 mg, % from NRV* – 18.75.
- Vitamin B6, mg/ µg – 0.5 mg, % from NRV* – 37.71.
- Vitamin D3, mg/ µg – 7.5 mg, % from NRV* – 150.
*NRV – Nutrient Reference Value
Not recommended for children.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage.
Food supplement does not replace a nutritious and balanced diet.
Do not use in case of hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients.
Keep out of reach of children.
Storage: keep in the temperature from 0 to +25° C, in relative humidity not exceed 75%.
Producer: Beauty and Health Laboratory “PANTIKA” LLC, 298312, Kerch, Furmanov Str. house 10, room 1, Russia.
Importer: ASTI Group LLC, 5 Zardu str., Riga, LV-1083, Latvia, +37127030599
HOW TO USE: Recommended daily dose – adults should take 3-5 tablets a day with meals. Recommended course of use – 30 days. After a 2-week break, the course can be repeated.